Hacken Weekly Review: 14–18 Mar 2022
Hacken team regularly shares our important updates and achievements on our social media and publishes articles on our Medium/Blog. In case you have missed some of our latest news/updates for this week, read this email to stay up-to-date. We have decided to launch the new rubric called “Hacken Weekly Review” in which we will briefly describe our progress for the passing week such as publication on one of the most famous British media, entry into the Japanese market, and other achievements.
- Hacken has entered the Japanese blockchain market by partnering with Recika, the Japanese project creating an ecosystem that can maximize the value and rights of individuals and organizations by utilizing various technologies centred on the blockchain. Hacken will provide security testing services to Recika and its clients and partners. This partnership will bridge the Japanese and international blockchain markets.
- Hacken audits and HackenProof bug bounty programs are now integrated into projects’ pages on CoinGecko. Users will be able to see whether a project of their interest is secure enough to get investments. We remind you that in 2021 CoinMarketCap integrated our audits into the projects’ pages. It is the confirmation of the leadership status of Hacken in the Web 3.0 cybersecurity market.
- Hacken Discord Server is uniting >500 users. The final date of migration is 21 March. On this day, we will close our TG channels (they will have the read-only status). Discord will become our new community home, all communication and discussions will take place there. Don’t forget to share this information with your Hacken friends.
- The Times, Britain’s oldest national daily newspaper, mentioned Hacken in its recent article devoted to the cyberwar between Russia and Ukraine. The article describes the activities carried out by the IT Army of Ukraine aimed at defending Ukraine in the digital space. Hackers and technologies are the allies of Ukraine in its fight for independence.
- We have prepared the article for Paid Network about blockchain security related to crypto wallets. There are 8 basic tips users need to follow to ensure that their assets are secured enough to prevent their loss. Don’t neglect these recommendations.
- In partnership with the NFT marketplace VeSea, we have created the collection of donation NFTs “Ukraine Relief”. By minting these Ukraine-themed NFTs you support the Armed Forces of Ukraine since all money received will be transferred to the Ukrainian Fund “Come Back Alive” that purchases equipment for Ukrainian soldiers.
This week was also very productive for our Forces fighting on the cyber front. disBalancer has downed dozens of critical Russian resources causing serious damage to the aggressor. The list of targets is provided by the disBalancer team on its official TG channel.
Our team keeps on growing. We are setting ambitious targets for Q2 2022. Next week we will reach you with our new achievements. Thank you for being with Hacken.
Together towards Web 3.0 cybersecurity leadership.