The previous week was full of important events for Hacken. We participated in the Avalanche Summit during which our core team members spoke to the visitors of this event on the theme of smart contracts audit, had fruitful discussions with amazing industry leaders and enthusiasts, and organized our regular meetup of prominent blockchain hackers. We launched our first competition on Discord and completed new audits. Overall, as usual, there was no time to relax.
And we also remind you that now all communication takes place on Discord. Don’t miss valuable insights, exciting conversations, and amazing memes — visit our new community home every day.
Let’s summarize 21–25 March in the lifе of Hacken:
- We brought together prominent ethical hackers in Barcelona for our regular meetup Blockchain Hackers VIII. This event took place simultaneously with Avalanche Summit, one of the top blockchain gatherings in 2022. Great thanks to our speakers for sharing valuable Web 3.0 insights.
- Our team organized a workshop devoted to smart contracts during the Avalanche Summit Hackathon. The speakers explained to the audience the methodology applied by Hacken to auditing smart contracts and its value for clients’ security. We keep on spreading the word about the importance of Web 3.0 cybersecurity since it has already become digital healthcare.
- The activities of the Hacken team on the cyber front were covered by one of most reputable media in the world of finance — Yahoo Finance. They admitted the contribution of ethical hackers to defending Ukraine in cyberspace and stopping russian Goebbels-like propaganda. Ukraine is winning the cyberwar. But we all need to stay concentrated, russian cyber counter-attacks will take place, be prepared.
- Together with Insurace.io we organized the DeFi safe place for blockchain enthusiasts during the Avalanche Summit. Visitors enjoyed a funny atmosphere and interesting conversations. Everyone could feel the spirit of cybersecurity in this space. Great pleasure to see so many individuals passionate about cybersecurity in a single place. Such gatherings boost creative thinking. Looking forward to seeing great solutions resulting from ideas generated in our DeFi safe place.
- We introduced our first community contest on Discord. Every week one member of our Discord family will become a MEMER of the week by creating the best meme based on the draft version provided by the Hacken team member.
The previous week was successful for Hacken. We keep on spreading the word about cybersecurity as digital healthcare and it’s a great pleasure to see the growing number of industry players sharing our opinion.
And we have a new challenge for our cyber army Hacker Forces — 2x performance in the next 4 weeks. What about expanding this challenge to the whole Hacken community? Let’s do it.
Have a productive end of March!