We are excited to announce the limited sale to Hacken Club Associates and Partners (Level 2 and 3 Members) for the Lossless Project that will be launched on Dao Maker on May 28th.
Lossless is a highly promising project, the first DeFi hack mitigation tool for token creators. DeFi technologies are still at the stage of early development and that is why security incidents affecting DeFi projects are widespread. Hackers actively target DeFi platforms to steal funds. Innovative security solutions are highly demanded in the DeFi industry and the lossless team are guys who know how to beat cybercriminals to protect users.
This is an exclusive opportunity for Hacken Community. We are giving an allocation of 50k USD to our community as a gift for a special price of 1HAI = 1USD!!!
Token Sale Rules:
25 people (only level 2 and level 3 Hacken Club Members) who will send the biggest amount of HAI tokens to the selected address will receive a 2k USD allocation for the Lossless project at a special price of 1HAI = 1USD
- Token sale address: 0x50C0a9b0Bb959Ff6F8e527b9FC02f5Ce9483129e
- The round will be over on May 27th, 4:20 pm UTC!
- You need to be at least a Level 2 Hacken Club Member
- You need to send HAI from HackenAI Wallet
- You need to send at least 2,000 HAI
- If you are one of the top 25, 2k HAI will be taken from your sent amount. The rest will be returned to your HackenAI Wallet
- If you are not in the top 25, all HAI will be returned to your HackenAI wallet
- HAI tokens will be returned on May 28th to your HackenAI Wallet
- Lossless tokens will be airdropped to a similar address on the ETH network on May 28th. You won’t need to claim them.
We can assure you that the HAI round for ArtWallet will not take place before May 28th, so that you will be available to participate with the same tokens that you will use for the Lossless limited sale.
Lossless protocol is a piece of code inserted into tokens by their creators. Lossless monitors and detects hacks to prevent the steal of assets. This protocol freezes fraudulent transactions based on a set of fraud identification parameters and then returns stolen assets back to their owners. Fraudulent transactions are detected and frozen by hack-spotting bots and the creators of these bots get rewards for successful detection of fraudulence. Fraud analysis is carried out by the lossless committee and upon validating fraud the committee decides to freeze the receipt address permanently. There are 2 levels of loss mitigation including rapid response and lossless decision-making body. By providing significant incentives to the community, the lossless team promotes the rapid development and improvement of hack-spotting mechanisms. The spotter who took action first gets the reward.