Trust Army Beta: Data Research Journey Begins!
The Hacken team is thrilled to introduce the Beta version of the Trust Army platform, allowing users to experience Web3 analysis and thereby start contributing to the transparency and trustworthiness of the industry.
Being the next step towards building Web3 trust, the Platform Beta version offers to research 200 selected projects mentioned on CoinGecko. Pursuing the global mission of differentiating reliable projects from common scams, Trust Army targets Ponzi schemes, romance scams, thefts, rug pulls, pump and dump schemes, scam ICOs, flash loans, and market manipulation, to name a few.
More than 1,800 users who joined Waitlist can get the hang of searching on-chain and off-chain data regarding the projects we have selected for the Beta unveiling.
Starting Dec 22, we expect more newcomers to join the ranks of Trust Army as an in-demand initiative to meet current market challenges.
Experience Beta Before Full Launch
Trust Army Beta, also the MVP, is a pivot assignment set designed to make your quick start at Trust Army, test the platform’s functionality and try your hand at first blockchain data research. Right after you finish this mission and submit your first report, it will be used by one of the biggest Web3 data aggregators in the market.
Scheduled for Q1 2023, the full launch of the Trust Army platform will dive into the study of crypto within the Academy, provide new missions, tasks with higher complexity, and more income to be earned.
What Does Trust Army Beta Enable You to Do?
- Get acquainted with the concept of the platform as your major data research hub to study and complete further missions after the full launch
- Learn how to make basic blockchain research
- Be informed about Web3 projects you investigate
- Get paid 700 HAI right after each valid report you sent, or 50 HAI for the brave attempt to pass the mission
How to Sign In
There is no easier and fast way to register or sign in, as the process takes just a few seconds of your time. To start the mission, a user needs to sign in via Discord. To do that, you only need to have a Discord account to authorize through our website. Once you sign in, you can immediately start the mission or read the guide to know what is required to submit your first report.
First Mission and Tasks
The Platform Beta provides users with the first mission consisting of 7 tasks.
To complete the mission, a member needs to:
- Select one of the projects published on CoinGecko from the list
- Add all the token addresses on all relevant networks
- Attach a CSV file for each network
- Find information that describes tokenomics
- Attach a document that describes tokenomics
- Decrypt tokenomics by studying the document and giving the information regarding allocations, token generation events (TGE), cliff and vesting periods, and release schedules
- Enter a HackenAI wallet address to receive the first payment for the submitted report
- Tap the ‘Send Report’ button
At this point, you might have already sensed the power of your talents.
Use Guide to Be Sure You Do Research Correctly
Trust Army provides a detailed guide to help users who are new to research or blockchain in general. The guide includes explanations to make the learning process easier and animated graphics to mark places required to find specific information a user needs for the report submission.
Ask for Support and Interact with Comrades
The Trust Army chat at Hacken Discord (link) is the best place to communicate with other members, share your experience, and give feedback to the team. Don’t miss the opportunity to use it every day to stay on top of things and be the first to know insider information.
If something goes wrong with your research, don’t hesitate to ask for advice from our curators or big community to be sure your journey through blockchain data research will be ongoing.